27 February 2009

Je suis en peu malade...

After all the shiny and bright things I just need to complain a little bit, you dont need to worry I will post more beach pictures soon! :)

I wrote about all the things you need to bring, but I did not use the suncream myself. So I have a very ugly sunburn in the face, on the arms and on the feet... So there was no beach going and swimming last week for me.

Yesterday I went swimming again, and did not wear my swimming shoes all the time... so I stepped on a sea urchin (this is a small fish covered in needles). Autsch!
Now I have a lot of little holes in my foot and don't enjoy walking so much.

The little fellas...

Von Mauritius


Oh and my credit card is gone missing, and I found cockroaches in my apartment,
and I miss all my friends!

I guess this is what you get if you want to have an adventure. I am really looking forward to coming back and telling the stories! :)

And the beach...

Von Mauritius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ach Du arme kleine! Hat das böse Ding Dir ein bisschen Aua gemacht?! Soll ich mal pusten? Das hört sich ja wirklich wie "Adventure" an. Die komischen Stachel sind aber hoffentlich nicht giftig gewesen, oder? Mensch, am liebsten käme ich gleich rüber um Dir ein wenig Gesellschaft zu leisten... Ja, so alleine in eine komplett fremde Welt wegzufahren ist halt nochmal was ganz anderes. Aber Du schaffst das und wirst mit Sicherheit ganz ganz viele Geschichten zu erzählen haben. Ich denk an Dich...
Big Hug,
Deine Natalie