23 February 2009

curri no 2

Les informations importantes: What to bring to Mauritius: sun cream (I already have a bad sun burn, because I forgot...), moskito cream (or they will eat you alive), a hat (against the sun), an umbrella (against the sun and the rain), flip flops or sandals (can walk in the sun or on flooded streets when its raining)
if you want to go into a club, bring a fancy dress or all others girls will be better dressed than you (I got in with sandals and shorts :)
patience (because its so hot, everything goes slow)
hunger (because here are so many different foods to try, indian, chinese, creole, ...)

Hier gibt es etwas zu essen zu kaufen

Von Mauritius


Sieht das nicht lecker aus? (keine Sorge, die kleinen schwarzen Punkte sind keine Insekten sondern glibberige Samen. Ach und das Getraenk ist Almond-Flavour-Milk.)

Von Mauritius


Ansonsten kann ich auch direkt aus der Kokosnuss trinken

Von Mauritius


oder eine andere glibberige Spezialitaet ausprobieren, schmeckt ein bischen nach Lakritz...

Von Mauritius


ach und curri no 2? better not order it, its made of monkey meat...

No comments: