Hi. After 5 days in the heat I finally feel like I have arrived. Today the Chinese President will come to visit Mauritius and the whole country is excited or in a traffic jam. Tomorrow there is no school and no business.
This country really is beautiful green and everybody is ready to help me. Only learning French is harder than I thought because everybody likes to talk in English :)
Now that I know where to find a bit of Internet, I will come back and upload some pictures. Guess this is what you are waiting for... and its far too hot for me to think of how to explain everything... :)
1 comment:
Great!!! I see you enjoy your stay there...
Here it's quite warm as well (Irish spring, ah ah ah) but of course so cloudy and wet...
I don't write to much because I understood you have difficulty to concentrate given the heat.
Bye bye...
Post a Comment