We achieved a lot in this last five days:
- We decided to buy a blue Fiat Punto, and yes, Nils will fit in it properly.
- I got a new Laptop, so I have no German keyboard any more and can just type in English.
- Nils got a new Camera, so we will be able to post pictures soon.
- We received our Social Security Numbers, and are allowed to work now, and will be taxed of course.
- We opened Bank Accounts, which is more work like in Germany because you have to do it in person between 10am and 4pm.
- I got a job as an assistant teacher for a week. So I might receive some money...
3 comments:
Wow! I want to get an English Laptop, too, and become competent to write in English properly.
Good luck in receiving some money. You might need it, according to what you spent. ;-)
Sincerely Yours
M.
It all sounds great! Next time you turn on your NEW Laptop I want you to post a picture, taken with Nils' NEW Camera, that shows Nils in your NEW car, on the way to drop you, Corinna, off at your NEW Job!! ...I think everything will turn out alright for you in Ireland.
Lots of Love, Natalie
thanks for the posting mkr! ;-) just so you know, we read every comment...
Post a Comment